Monday, June 29, 2009

Linen-cotton braided-strap cami - J. Crew

I did end up going to the little "meet and greet" at J. Crew last Wednesday, but it wasn't really any big deal. I actually didn't buy much {woot! As, I'm still on a shopping strike! duh!} but I did pick up this cute little tank. I've already worn it twice! I LOVE to find cute, cotton tanks for the summer!! When it's sweltering outside, who can wear silk tops? Seriously, back sweat? Hello!



A slouchy cami in our whisper-soft linen and cotton, with braided straps and trim and a subtle pleated front. Easy fit. Comfortable shelf bra for extra support. Hits at hip. Import. Machine wash.
colors: white, flamingo, warm sand, weathered stone
was $39.50 select colors $9.99 item 14947

The neckline kind of dips down in the middle, which is helpful for being a bit more modest (not that I have the 'ladies' to be worried about that!). There is a built-in shelf bra and the thin straps have a braided look to them. I got the weathered stone color because I thought it would go with a lot of other pieces.



**Bottom Line: For the sale price of $9.99, it's very cute and practical. I bought an XS - runs TTS according to JC's current sizing.

PS - My sister bought me the ATL Chiffon Rose Tee (as reviewed here on another awesome fashion blog) and I'll review it myself when I pick it up from her tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?